New jeans!

A while back, I'm sure you loyal readers remember, I took my first crack at a pair of jeans, and the results were...wearable. They were not spectacular, but they were jeans.

Well, this time around, I made sure to do things right.

I used the same pattern, but I made a muslin pair first so I could check the fit and adjust the pattern to my liking.

I flared the legs to a boot cut at the bottom (like it's still 2001 or something) and modeled the back pocket stitching after my favorite name brand: Levi's.

The results this time are pretty
darn good.

As a bonus, the denim was half off at Joann Fabrics, so I ended up with a really nice pair of jeans for about 12 bucks plus the work involved.

Comments

Unknown said…
I didn't mention that those jeans were done MONTHS ago. Back when I had time to actually do things other than work.